Welcome to Step Up For Students Florida!
BEFORE BEGINNING YOUR APPLICATION, PLEASE NOTE:
- IF YOU OWN, OPERATE, ARE LISTED ON LEGAL PAPERWORK FOR, OR HAVE DECISION-MAKING AUTHORITY AT AN ELIGIBILE PRIVATE SCHOOL, please click here for additional eligibility information
- MILITARY MEMBERS: If there is a deployed service member in your household, please click here for a list of additional requirements
- SELF-EMPLOYMENT: If someone is self-employed, please click here for a list of additional requirements
- CHILDREN IN FOSTER OR OUT-OF-HOME CARE: If you have children in foster or out-of-home care in your household, please click here for additional information
- FLORIDA VIRTUAL SCHOOL: If you are awarded a Step Up For Students scholarship and your student desires to continue taking Florida Virtual School classes, s/he CANNOT take more than TWO courses during the school year. If the student takes more than TWO virtual classes during the school year, s/he will forfeit the Step Up For Students scholarship
- STUDENT WITH AN IEP OR 504 PLAN: If you are applying for a student with a Public School IEP or one that is on the 504 plan, or a child with a special need, please click here for more information
- HOMELESS FAMILIES: If your family is currently homeless, please click here for more information
- NEW STUDENT APPLICANTS: A NEW student applicant is a student who is not currently on the Florida Tax Credit Scholarship, the Personal Learning Scholarship Account (PLSA) program or McKay Scholarship:
- Students entering kindergarten must be 5 years old by September 1st.
- Students entering 1st grade must be 6 years old by September 1st.