Important message for the Florida Tax Credit Scholarship (income-based)
We are now accepting applications for renewal families for the 2017-2018 school year. Please note: In previous years, you may not have been required to submit documents for eligibility determination. However, changes in processing this year may require that you submit documents for your student(s) eligibility determination. To begin your 2017-18 application, please click here.
We expect to begin accepting applications for new families in late winter/early spring.
The above message does not apply to the Gardiner Scholarship for children with certain special needs.
Step Up Customer Service – expanding its customer support
We listened to YOU and have made improvements so we can better serve you. For more information, please click here.
- Keep focus on helping low-income children (12/7/2016)
- Teachers union should drop lawsuit (12/7/2016)
- Teachers Union Lawsuit Threatens Our Students, Our Community (12/7/2016)
News and Events
- Local students receive Step Up scholarships (11/7/2016)
- Tax Credit Scholarships save Florida taxpayers $372M, audit shows (11/1/2016)