- NOTE: We have reached our maximum number of awarded students for the Florida Tax Credit (income-based) Scholarship for 2017-18. All applications found eligible as of July 31 have been placed on a waiting list in case any additional funding becomes available.
- New FTC applications are still being accepted, but all eligible applicants will be placed on the waiting list.
- Scholars had until Aug 4. to enroll by taking their award letter to a participating school of their choice. After this date, all unused award letters have expired and funds have been forfeited to families on the waiting list.
- PLANNING AHEAD: If you are a new family interested in applying for the Florida Tax Credit (income-based) Scholarship for the 2018-19 school year, please click here to sign-up for our interest list to be notified when we begin accepting applications.
- We are still accepting Gardiner Applications for the 2017-18 school year. Click here to learn more.
- Joshua Dunn: U-turn on vouchers (5/26/2017)
- Judges deny union appeal (1/19/2017)
- Bishop Vaughn McLaughlin: School choice is about freedom (1/13/2017)
News and Events
- Step Up For Students Announces Record-Setting Support for Children (8/30/2017)
- Scholarship helps student with autism (8/11/2017)