- Good news! FTC renewal families can now apply for a scholarship for the 2018-19 school year. Renewal families will have a processing priority until December 31, 2017. We are excited to introduce you to our new On-Line Application system. This system was created with you (our families) in mind. This system is mobile device friendly. We hope that you will find this application system easier to use and upload your required documents. Click here to get started.
- NOTE: We have reached our maximum number of awarded students for the Florida Tax Credit (income-based) Scholarship for 2017-18.
- PLANNING AHEAD: If you are a new family interested in applying for the Florida Tax Credit (income-based) Scholarship for the 2018-19 school year, please click here to sign-up for our interest list to be notified when we begin accepting applications.
- NOTE: We have reached our maximum number of awarded students for the Gardiner (special needs) Scholarship for 2017-18. Applications are still being accepted for the wait list until December 20, 2017. Wait-listed families will be given priority over new families when we open for applications for the 2018-19 school year in early 2018.
- If you prefer to wait to apply for the 2018-19 school year, please join our interest list by clicking here. This will ensure you are notified when we open for new families in early 2018.
- Joshua Dunn: U-turn on vouchers (5/26/2017)
- Judges deny union appeal (1/19/2017)
- Bishop Vaughn McLaughlin: School choice is about freedom (1/13/2017)
News and Events
- Study: Private school vouchers yield long-term gains for students (10/4/2017)
- Step Up For Students Announces Record-Setting Support for Children (8/30/2017)