Special Needs Scholarship
How to Find a Gardiner Provider
Specialized services by Approved providers include but are not limited to the following:
- Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA) services
- Services provided by a licensed Speech‐Language Pathologist (SLP)
- Services provided by a licensed occupational therapist or Services provided by licensed physical therapists
- Services provided by listening and spoken language specialists ‐ 4 ‐ Rev. 8‐15‐15
- Other specialized services provided by an approved provider
Specialized services providers must be one of the following:
- An organization approved by the Agency for Persons with Disabilities (APD) as a provider.
- An individual licensed by the Florida Department of Health.
- A staff member, listed under an organization approved as a provider through the Office of Early Learning for Specialized Instructional Services Provider (SIS), which includes behavior analysts licensed by the Behavioral Analyst Certification Board.
- An individual listed on the BACB website as practicing in the state of Florida.
2021-22 School Year