Our dedication to our scholars doesn't end when they are awarded a scholarship. Your support will enable Step Up to maximize the impact of the scholarships the students receive.
- Step Up For Students’ commitment to accountability and transparency once again earned it a 4-star rating from Charity Navigator, America’s largest independent charity evaluator, for the sixth consecutive year – 11th year overall as of June 2017.
- Step Up For Students is recognized as a platinum level nonprofit by Guidestar, one of the world’s top sources of information on nonprofit organizations.
- Step Up For Students’ Jacksonville office was selected as one of Jacksonville Business Journal’s best places to work for a company between 100 and 245 employees in May 2017.
- Step Up For Students was named Tampa Bay Business Journal's Nonprofit of the Year in the education category, June 2017.
- Forbes magazine ranked Step Up No. 24 on its “100 Largest U.S. Charities” list in December 2016.
How To Reach Us
If you have questions or need additional information about contributing to Step Up For Students,
please contact us at (727) 300-0093 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
1. Donate by mail: Download a printer-friendly form to mail to us.
2. Donate by phone: Please call us at (727) 300-0093
Step Up For Students is a 501(c)(3) charitable organization as determined by the Internal Revenue Services (IRS) code; contributions are fully tax-deductible up to the amount allowed by law. Our financial records are audited each year, and an audited financial statement is available upon request.
Hear From Our Families
Donate today and help us maximize the impact of the scholarships.
Need inspiration? Hear from additional Step Up families & students:
Joel receives the (FTC) income-based scholarship
Liam receives the Gardiner special needs scholarship
Braelyn receives the (FTC) income-based scholarship.
Sara receives the Gardiner special needs scholarship.
Briana & Jeremiah receive the (FTC) income-based scholarships.
Daniel receives the Gardiner special needs scholarship.
Shawnay receives the (FTC) income-based scholarship.
Julian receives the Gardiner special needs scholarship.
A COPY OF THE OFFICIAL REGISTRATION (CH-14609) AND FINANCIAL INFORMATION MAY BE OBTAINED FROM THE DIVISION OF CONSUMER SERVICES BY CALLING TOLL-FREE 1-800-435-7352 WITHIN THE STATE OR ON THEIR WEBSITE WWW.800HELPFLA.COM. REGISTRATION DOES NOT IMPLY ENDORSEMENT, APPROVAL, OR RECOMMENDATION BY THE STATE.