A Catholic Education is
We want to educate your child.
The Diocese Of Venice offers PreK – 12th-grade schooling.
In partnership with Step Up, scholarships are available; The Florida Tax Credit Scholarship and the Family Empowerment Scholarship are based on household income. The application is the same for both scholarships. We determine if you are eligible, and for which scholarship.
|Household Size||Annual Household Gross Income Cap|
- Paystubs (30 consecutive days closest to when you submit your application)
- Birth certificate if your child is entering kindergarten or first grade.
- Proof of residency for all members in the household (I.E.- health insurance, Medicaid, income documentation, utility bills, court custody documents or residential lease listing household members)
- Any other sources of income (i.e. – unemployment benefits, social security benefits, child support benefits, etc.)
- Driver’s license or passport for primary and secondary parents
Families may APPLY NOW for the 2021-22 school year.
IMPORTANT: In order to assure timely processing for a full scholarship, Step Up needs to receive the application and all required documents by June 1, 2021. Step Up will continue to accept applications after June 1, but cannot assure those received after that date will be processed in time to receive a full award.