1) Host a Virtual Application Event, Open House, School Tour and other activities by a web-conference app or create a live social media event.
2) Step Up is hosting a Virtual Application Event on May 7th at 12:30pm. Click here for the link to share with families.
3) Email current families asking them to share via email or social media. This link will take you to a Marketing Toolkit. At the bottom of the toolkit page, families will find a way to send an email to a friend or share on social media.
4) If you have families that are not sure how to complete an income-based scholarship application. Step Up created a step by step video. Click here for the video that you can share with families.
5) Share Step Up Printed Flyers. Don’t forget to complete the survey (in the email) to receive printed flyers.
6) Share on Social Media:
7) If you are affiliated with a place of worship, you can ask your faith leader to share with the congregation through their bulletin, etc.
8) If your school or place of worship offers services to the community, you can share with the families that are served.
9) If your school has relationships with community-based organizations, you can reach out to your contacts and ask them to share with the families they serve.
10) Share the content below in an e-blast, newsletter or place of worship bulletin, etc.: