The Teaching and Learning Exchange
All Schools in the Success Partners Network have access to the Teaching and Learning Exchange. The TLE is a FREE comprehensive, web-based application designed to support teaching, learning, communication and accountability for administrators, teachers, parents/guardians and students.
Developed by the Office of Student Learning and Step Up For Students’ IT department, this proprietary student information and learning management system was developed by educators for educators.
- Personal Learning Plans, a collaborative framework for the parent and teacher to use at conferences, in which academic, social, emotional and behavioral goals are established
- Ability to sequence learning standards in all core subjects, as well as the ability to customize your own standards
- Unit Planner, Lesson Planner, Gradebook
- Attendance Tracking and Lunch Count
- Report Cards and Progress Reports
- Free support online, videos, webinars, email and in-person training available from the OSL team
SAVE THE DATE!
The Teaching and Learning Exchange (TLE) Administrator Onboarding is coming to your area!
The Save the Date flyer below provides information on locations, dates and times of summer training opportunities to get you started with the TLE or become more proficient at using the TLE. Look forward to registration information very soon!
For additional information, contact Nina Gregory at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 727.300.0359.
Helpful TLE Documents
Teaching and Learning Exchange Features
10 Steps for Administrator Set Up of TLE
12 Steps for Teacher Set Up of TLE
TLE Quick Tips For Parents | En Español
Interventions List for Personal Learning Plans (PLPs)
Office of Student Learning Contacts