The Teaching and Learning Exchange
All Schools in the Success Partners Network have access to the Teaching and Learning Exchange. The TLE is a free web-based application designed to support teaching, learning, communication and accountability for administrators, teachers, parents/guardians and students.
Developed by the Office of Student Learning and Step Up For Students’ IT department, this proprietary learning management system was developed by educators for educators.
- Personal Learning Plans, a collaborative framework for the parent and teacher to use at conferences, in which academic, social, emotional and behavioral goals are established
- Ability to sequence learning standards in all core subjects as well as the ability to customize your own standards
- Unit Planner, Lesson Planner, Gradebook
- Attendance Tracking and Lunch Count
- Report Cards and Progress Reports
- Free support online, videos, webinars, email and in-person training available from the OSL team
Helpful TLE Documents
Teaching and Learning Exchange Features
10 Steps for Administrator Set Up of TLE
12 Steps for Teacher Set Up of TLE
TLE Quick Tips For Parents | En Español
Interventions List for Personal Learning Plans (PLPs)
Office of Student Learning Contacts