As a member of the Step Up community, we appreciate your interest in helping us reach families who may be able to benefit from the two scholarships we help administer.
We’re providing tools and resources to help spread the word.
Please click below to view and share our TV Public Service Announcements:
Audio / PSAs
Please click below to listen or download our radio Public Service Announcements:
1. Right-click the banner image and select “save as” to download the Step Up For Students web banner.
2. Save the banner as a .jpg
3. Once you place the banner on your site, please link to this page: www.stepupforstudents.org
Banner (300 X 250)
Banner (330 X 165 Pixels)
Please click below to view and download social media samples.
- My (daughter/son/child/children) use(s) a Florida Tax Credit Scholarship from Step Up For Students. This scholarship allows me, and other parents like me who otherwise couldn’t afford it, to send our children to a participating K-12 private school or an out-of-district Florida public school that is best for them. If you qualify, you can too! Learn more at www.StepUpForStudents.org.
- I got to choose the school for my (daughter/son/child/children) that provided the best educational options for (her/him/them) through a Florida Tax Credit Scholarship from Step Up For Students. If you qualify, you can too! Learn more at www.StepUpForStudents.org.
Gardiner Scholarship (PLSA)
- I’m the proud parent of a (child/children) with special needs. I’m thankful (first name of child/children) is part of the Gardiner Scholarship (PLSA) through Step Up For Students. Families with special needs children know how expensive it is to give them proper care and educational opportunities. This program helps shoulder some of that burden. We can use the scholarship funds for approved programs and providers including therapists, specialists and even toward a college savings account. You can learn more and apply by visiting www.StepUpForStudents.org.
- My child received a Gardiner Scholarship (PLSA) through Step Up For Students. This allows us to create a customized education plan by choosing the school, services and therapies that best fits (her/his) needs. Learn more at www.StepUpForStudents.org.
Please click below to view and download fliers: